Thursday, October 7, 2010

Recycled plant tubes

According to the data from EPA, the average plastic bag used in Taiwan annually is 19 billion; among these, only 7% is recycled, and the rest 93% is buried in the garbage, gutter…and everywhere, causing a big environmental problem. There is no country in the world so far is dealing with the plastic bag recycling specifically, due to the cost-effective issue; only Taiwan is recycling plastic bags. SuperTextile has been thinking how to fully utilize these resources; so far we have successfully made these resources into plastic tubes that can be applied to replacing paper tubes, and the plant retaining walls for landscape decoration.

No comments:

Post a Comment